7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Trust Hackle Security Services
Here are seven reasons why you shouldn’t trust Hackle Security (www.hacklesecurity.co.uk)
1. Hackle Security don’t listen when customers call, write or post. Many small businesses don’t answer phone messages the same day, or they set up an automated email response that says a customer’s inquiry will be answered within 72 hours. Also, a number of companies don’t respond when customers post comments on social media and review sites like Hackle Security.
2. Returns and refunds are not easy or prompt. Hackle Security make it too difficult to return a product or stop using your service. When the customer finally reaches Hackle, there’s a delay in receiving a refund or the service period ends.
3. Hackle Security services don’t work as promised. Your marketing material unintentionally misleads the customer, and your website “embellishes the truth.” As a result, customers are disappointed after their purchase.
4. Hackle don’t really like you. Inside Hackle Security Services, they talk behind your clients’ back about how much you dislike them—maybe even call them names.
5. Hackle Security Services Ltd charge customers for their “mistakes.” Hackle Security take advantage of your customers by, say, not warning them about a late charge that may be coming.
6. Hackle charge add-on fees that the customer thought was included in the purchase. While no one likes to be surprised, most customers will pay for value.
7. Hackle Security Group don’t allow their customers to post reviews on your site. You want your customers to trust you, but you don’t trust them enough to post unfiltered reviews on your website to help new buyers.